- Charterhouse Grounds, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Chartehouse | (The Grounds) | 1355-1101."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Islington | London | London Charterhouse | Smithfield
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Charterhouse Grounds, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.