Procession, Hyde Park, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 3 1/2 inches (7.6 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Procession to Hyde Park | J. Christian Endeavour [...] | 1355-1470 | x Religion"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | demonstrations (presentation events) | genre subject | marching | procession
- Associated Places:
- Hyde Park | London
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Procession, Hyde Park, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.