Men Looking through a Telescope, The Embankment, London
- Additional Title(s):
Big Ben's Telescope Man under Boadicea's Statue, Westminster Bridge
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1576 | London | Telescope | Westminster | Bridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | genre subject | telescope
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Men Looking through a Telescope, The Embankment, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.