Kensington Gardens, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 2 × 3 inches (5.1 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1602 | Salvation | Army at | Kew Bridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | genre subject
- Associated Places:
- Kensington Gardens | London
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Kensington Gardens, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.