The Lion Brewery, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 5 inches (16.5 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "London | 1355-1786 | The Lion Brewery one of the | oldest land works along | the Thames."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Lion Brewery | London | Thames
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The Lion Brewery, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.