The Lion Brewery, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 5 inches (16.5 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1787. London | The old Lion Brewery | one of the oldest Land | works along the | Thames"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Lion Brewery | London | Thames
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The Lion Brewery, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.