IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Woman Orator, Religious Meeting, London, 1933
Woman Orator, Religious Meeting, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 2 inches (7.6 × 5.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1914 London | Woman Orator | x Religious meeti[...] | x Hyde Park"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | meeting | orator | religious | religious and mythological subject | woman
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.