- Man at National Gallery, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 3 inches (8.9 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2119 London | Visitors to the National | Gallery | x Types"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | drawing | genre subject | hat
- Associated Places:
- London | National Gallery | Trafalgar Square | Westminster
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Man at National Gallery, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.