Man at National Gallery, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 3 inches (8.9 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2119 London | Visitors to the National | Gallery | x Types"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | drawing | genre subject | hat
- Associated Places:
- London | National Gallery | Trafalgar Square | Westminster
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Man at National Gallery, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.