Torch Extinguisher, John St. Adelphi, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 2 inches (7.6 × 5.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2135 London | Torch light extinguisher | John Street Adelphi"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | extinguisher | genre subject | street lighting units | torch
- Associated Places:
- Adelphi | City of Westminster | John Adam Street | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Torch Extinguisher, John St. Adelphi, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.