- National Gallery Type, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 2 1/2 inches (10.2 × 6.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2167 London | National Museum | Type"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | book | genre subject | hat | museum | visitor
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | London | National Gallery | Trafalgar Square
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, National Gallery Type, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.