IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, National Gallery Type, London, 1933
National Gallery Type, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 2 1/2 inches (10.2 × 6.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2167 London | National Museum | Type"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | book | genre subject | hat | museum | visitor
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | London | National Gallery | Trafalgar Square
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-06-20 - 2019-09-08) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.