IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Battersea Power Station, London, 1934
Battersea Power Station, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2259 London | Battersea Power | Station"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barge | cityscape | genre subject | marine art | scaffolding
- Associated Places:
- Battersea | Battersea Power Station | London | Thames
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.