The Tower and Tower Bridge, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in red pencil: "B"; in pen and black ink: "1355-2363 | from roof of Port of London Blg."
Studio mark: COPYRIGHT | E. O. HOPPE - LONDON. | PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cityscape | tower
- Associated Places:
- London | Tower Bridge | Tower of London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The Tower and Tower Bridge, London, 1934
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.