Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Hyde Park, The Row, London, 1933
Hyde Park, The Row, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "1355 / 2400 London | The Row"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | automobiles | landscape | road
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | Hyde Park | London | Rotten Row
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.