The Mall, Hammersmith Terrace, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 × 3 7/8 inches (9.8 × 9.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Leica | 1355-2979 | The Mall | Hammersmith"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Hammersmith | King's Mall | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The Mall, Hammersmith Terrace, London, 1934
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.