- Borough Market Sports, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "19714 - R. | The Mayoress of Southwark | presenting Silver Cup | to H. Staines, 1st prize | half bushel Basket carrying | championship"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | genre subject | sporting art | sports
- Associated Places:
- Herne Hill | London | Southwark
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Borough Market Sports, London, 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.