Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, A Primitive City, 1925
A Primitive City
- Part Of:
- Platinum print on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted in gray folio
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 8 1/4 inches (15.6 × 21 cm), Image: 4 5/8 × 6 7/8 inches (11.7 × 17.5 cm), and Mount (folio): 14 × 12 inches (35.6 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A Primitive City"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | engraving | genre subject | landscape
- Associated People:
- Calvert, Edward (English painter and printmaker, 1799-1883)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.