IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, The Return Home, 1925
The Return Home
- Part Of:
- Platinum print on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted in gray folio
- Sheet: 5 × 8 1/8 inches (12.7 × 20.6 cm), Image: 4 × 7 1/8 inches (10.2 × 18.1 cm), Mount: 14 × 12 inches (35.6 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Return Home"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | engraving | genre subject | landscape
- Associated People:
- Calvert, Edward (English painter and printmaker, 1799-1883)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.