Company School, nineteenth century, Woman Carrying Basket of Jars on her Head, undated
Woman Carrying Basket of Jars on her Head
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (20.6 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "JS34i"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frank de Caro and Rosan Augusta Jordan
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | genre subject | jars | portrait | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.