Company School, nineteenth century, Indian, Woman Carrying Basket of Jars on her Head, undated
Woman Carrying Basket of Jars on her Head
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 8 1/8 × 6 3/4 inches (20.6 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "JS34i"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frank de Caro and Rosan Augusta Jordan
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | genre subject | jars | portrait | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.