G. W. Lawrie, active 1880s–1890s, British, The Residency, Lucknow, 1880s
The Residency, Lucknow
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, white wove paper
- 6 × 8 inches (15.2 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower center: "The Residency - Lucknow"
Scratched lettering on negative: "Laurie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Frank de Caro and Rosan Augusta Jordan
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cannon | ruins | tower | trees
- Associated Places:
- India | Lucknow | Uttar Pradesh
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.