- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, gouache, graphite, and pen and black ink on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 × 37 3/4 inches (52.7 × 95.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "27000"; lower right: "Brown, J.O. Railway Station"
Signed and dated in brushed black ink, lower right: "J. O. Brown 1868"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Roads to Rails - Revolution in British Transport (Yale Center for British Art, 1992-04-15 - 1992-06-28) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Elisabeth Fairman, Roads to rails : revolution in British transport, , New Haven, CT, 1992, p. 25, no. 230, HE243 .F25 1992 (YCBA) [YCBA]