- Courtyard of an Inn on the Thames
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 8 inches (31.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "< To be mounted on Carb[...]gro | 4 x 10 >"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balcony | chimneys (architectural elements) | clock | courtyard | dog (animal) | fences | genre subject | horse (animal) | inn | men | sky | steeple | wagon | walking sticks | wheels | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- England | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Courtyard of an Inn on the Thames, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.