Old Farm Buildings in a Landscape
- Graphite and gray wash on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 × 13 inches (22.9 × 33 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "46"; in pen and brown ink, center left: "J 14756"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimney | cottage | farm | fence | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Thomas Bree, 1754–1822, Old Farm Buildings in a Landscape, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.