Edward Dayes, 1763–1804, British, St. Paul's Church, Covent Garden, after the fire, 1795
St. Paul's Church, Covent Garden, after the fire
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 5 5/8 inches (8.9 × 14.3 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "Sept. 1795 E Dayes."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Covent Garden | England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.