IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Abigail Lane, born 1967, British, Dinomouse Sequel Mutant X, 1997
Dinomouse Sequel Mutant X
- Screen print on 300gsm Somerset Satin, white wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/8 × 34 3/4 inches (56.8 × 88.3 cm), Image: 12 × 25 inches (30.5 × 63.5 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Abigail Lane"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Graphic! British Prints Now (Yale Center for British Art, 1999-04-08 - 1999-06-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.