- Exeter Cathedral and neighboring buildings
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 8 1/2 inches (13.7 × 21.6 cm)
On verso, in pen and brown ink, center: "Exeter Cathedral | from a sketch of J. Moore, Esq."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cathedral | exterior
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Exeter | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Dayes, 1763–1804, British, Exeter Cathedral and neighboring buildings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.