IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, ( W. Deacon ), Banditti, undated
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 4 1/8 inches (13 × 10.5 cm), Mount: 7 5/8 × 6 5/8 inches (19.4 × 16.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso of mount in graphite, upper right: Graves [...] | 5/90"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "W Deacon"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bandits | genre subject | helmets | rocks (landforms)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.