Estuary with Castle and village
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 8 inches (13.7 × 20.3 cm)
watermarks: Charles Wilmott (letters; Shorter 213; without date)
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "A.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | estuary | fence | landscape | path | village
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Devis, 1729–1817, British, Estuary with Castle and village, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.