Estuary with Castle and village
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 8 inches (13.7 × 20.3 cm)
watermarks: Charles Wilmott (letters; Shorter 213; without date)
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "A.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | estuary | fence | landscape | path | village
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Devis, 1729–1817, British, Estuary with Castle and village, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.