unknown artist, nineteenth century, Ganesha Ratha, Mamallapuram, ca. 1858
Ganesha Ratha, Mamallapuram
- ca. 1858
- Materials & Techniques:
- Albumenized salted paper print from wet collodion negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (17.5 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "M2083"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Charles Isaacs and Carol Nigro
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | elephant (animal) | landscape | relief sculpture
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.