- Design for a wall decoration
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 × 4 inches (14.3 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 171"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | decoration (process) | design
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Devoto, active 1708–1752, British, Design for a wall decoration, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.