- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 6 3/8 inches (21.9 × 16.2 cm)
In pen and grey ink, lower right: "Sept. 6, 1828"; on verso, in pen and brown/red ink, lower center: "N° 15/ Parish Priest"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | genre subject | man | priest | robe
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.