- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 7 inches (23.8 × 17.8 cm)
In pen and grey ink, lower right:" Aug 22/ 1828"; on verso, in pen and red/ brown ink: "N° 16/ Dominican Friar"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | friar | genre subject
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.