Boatman and Medianero of Garachics, Tenerife
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 7 9/16 inches (24.1 × 19.2 cm)
In pen and black/grey ink, lower center: "Nov 8/1828"; on verso, in per and red/brown ink, lower center: "N° 36 |Tenerife | Boatman & Medianero | of Garachico"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | boat | coast | costume | figure study | genre subject | men | peasants
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Boatman and Medianero of Garachics, Tenerife, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.