Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Mademoiselle Rose Nue, Vue de Dos, 1820
Mademoiselle Rose Nue, Vue de Dos
- Black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 23 1/2 × 17 5/8 inches (59.7 × 44.7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "Rose"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | nude
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.