Richard Parkes Bonington, 1802–1828, British, Mademoiselle Rose Nue, Vue de Dos, 1820
Mademoiselle Rose Nue, Vue de Dos
- Black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 23 1/2 × 17 5/8 inches (59.7 × 44.7 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "Rose"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure study | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.