IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Duncan, 1803–1882, British, Stone Mason, undated
- Graphite and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 5 inches (18.7 × 12.7 cm)
In graphite, lower left: "Stonemason"; collector's stamp, lower right: "Edward Duncan (1803-1882) (Lugt 842)"
Artist's stamp: Edward Duncan (Lugt 842); SMITH (not in Churchill, Heawood, Shorter).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | genre subject | mason | stone | tools | work
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.