- Graphite and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 5 inches (18.7 × 12.7 cm)
In graphite, lower left: "Stonemason"; collector's stamp, lower right: "Edward Duncan (1803-1882) (Lugt 842)"
SMITH (not in Churchill, Heawood, Shorter).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | genre subject | mason | stone | tools | work
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.