IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to John Dunthorne, active 1783–1792, British, A Seated Man, undated
A Seated Man
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: study of a man
- Black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 6 1/8 inches (20 × 15.6 cm)
Watermark: Crown (fragment, similar to Shorter 109)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | man | profile | seated
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.