Lord John Pelham-Clinton, M.P.
- Graphite and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted to medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 4 7/8 inches (19.4 × 12.4 cm)
In graphite, lower center: "Obit 1782"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "John Pelham Clinton; in graphite", lower center:" Ob [illegible]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- man | portrait | profile | wig
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Gainsborough Dupont, 1754–1797, British, Lord John Pelham-Clinton, M.P, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.