- Landscape with three figures, cottage, and church spire
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, very thick, slightly textured, beige, card paper
- Sheet: 3 3/16 × 4 1/2 inches (8.1 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "(1961.9.27)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Everett V. Meeks, B.A. 1901, Fund.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Gainsborough Dupont, 1754–1797, British, Landscape with three figures, cottage, and church spire, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.