John Smart, 1741–1811, British, Lady Wigram with Her Infant Son, William Pitt Wigram, undated
Lady Wigram with Her Infant Son, William Pitt Wigram
- Graphite and beige wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 5 3/8 inches (16 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso In graphite, upper center: "7" and "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | dress | Empire | fichu | infant | mother | portrait | son
- Associated People:
- Wingram, Eleanor [nee Watts] (1767-1841)
Wigram, William Pitt (1806-1870), Reverend
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.