- The Judgement of Paris
- Graphite with pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 x 10 1/4 inches (20.6 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "3"; in graphite, upper right: "Marsin"; in graphite, lower left: "9 x 7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coronets (crowns) | curls | headgear | men | myths | nudes | religious and mythological subject | soldiers | staves | swords | veils | wings (costume accessories) | women
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, The Judgement of Paris, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.