- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 7 1/8 inches (9.2 × 18.1 cm)
Signed in pen and gray ink, lower right: "W.D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | Egyptian | fort | marine art | men | oars | sailboats | ship
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.