- Landscape with Horses by a Pool
- Black chalk and white chalk and graphite on medium, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 9 1/4 inches (17.5 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "D1174; in graphite, lower right: "DDl[...]."
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horses (animals) | landscape | pool | resting | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, eighteenth century, Landscape with Horses by a Pool, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.