Title Plans to Headfort House
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 24 5/16 x 16 inches (61.8 x 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "This plan was drawn for me in London by Wm Chambers Anno 1765 | For which I paid him Forty Guineas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | title page
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells | Leinster | Meath
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Chambers RA, 1723–1796, British, Title Plans to Headfort House, 1765
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.