unknown artist, nineteenth century, A Three- Masted Ship, undated
A Three- Masted Ship
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, wove paper mounted to thick card
- 5 × 6 1/2 inches (12.7 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "6 3/8 x 6 5/8 in."; inscribed on verso in black ink: "John Constable, RA."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | masts | men | ocean | sea | ship
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.