IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, A Nurse with Three Children, ca. 1800
A Nurse with Three Children
- ca. 1800
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (15.6 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D 28190 CCX"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | children | costume dolls | flowers (plants) | genre subject | girls | hoops (toys) | nurses | toys | trees | urns
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.