A Felucca in the Foreground with a Fort in the Background
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 7 1/4 inches (8.9 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Mellon 3061 B."
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "W. D."; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- background | birds | felucca | figures | foreground | fort | marine art | men | mosques | sailboats | sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, A Felucca in the Foreground with a Fort in the Background, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.