- 19th century
- Watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 4 5/8 x 10 3/4 inches (11.7 x 27.3 cm) and 6 7/8 x 13 5/8 inches (17.5 x 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "5"
Signed on mount in graphite lower left: "J.F. Lewis from Colln. of Capt. E.G. Spencer Churchill";
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | valleys
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.