Carriage Design: An Open Carriage, Hooper and Company, Coachbuilders
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, and collage on thick, smooth, white card
- Sheet: 5 1/8 × 9 7/8 inches (13 × 25.1 cm)
Lettered in red ink on seal, upper left: "PLEASE TO RETURN THE DRAWING | HOOPER | & Co. | Coach Builders | to | Her Majesty | and H.R.H. | The Prince of Wales | Victora St. | London S.W."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower center: "G Hosch."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | design | historical subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Carriage Design: An Open Carriage, Hooper and Company, Coachbuilders, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.