- Carriage Design: A Rear View Design, Hooper and Company, Coachbuilders
- Pen and ink on board with touches of oil paint and watercolor on thick, smooth, white card
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 3/4 inches (13.3 × 22.2 cm)
Red blind embossed trade seal pasted in upper left: "Please to return to the Drawing - Hooper and CR Coach Builders to Her Majesty and H.R.H. The Prince of Wales, Victoria Street. London, S.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | design | historical subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Carriage Design: A Rear View Design, Hooper and Company, Coachbuilders, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.