- Monmouth House, London: Three Floor Plans
- Graphite, pen and brown ink with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 4 5/8 inches (24.1 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "The Hall Floor or 2d Story"; in pen and brown ink, center left: "The 3d Story"; in pen and brown ink, upper left: :The 4th Story"; in pen and brown ink, throughout, floor plans labeled with numbers and letters; inscribed on verso in graphite: "August 6 Drawing | of | Monmouth House | Soho Square"
Watermark, center: T.T.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | floor plan | house | interior
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Monmouth House, London: Three Floor Plans, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.