IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Habit of a Spanish Lady of Quality in 1700, undated
Habit of a Spanish Lady of Quality in 1700
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 5 1/2 inches (20.3 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lowe center: "Habit of a Spanish Lady of Quality in 1700."
Watermark: J. Whatman Turkey Mill 18--
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | figure study | girl | hatching | lady
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.